Steel Plant Machines
Coke Injection Machines
Surfex Rotor type Coke Injection Machine Model S‑1C operates according to dry mix delivery principle. The dry mix flows from filling hopper into the continuously revolving Rotor chambers through the air chamber and finally into the compressed air stream. The air stream carries the mix to the spray nozzle (Hot gunning lance) through delivery pipe. The water is added just before the junction of hot gunning lance and delivery pipe. The rotor chambers are powered by electric motor.
The machine is recommended for hot / cold repairing of furnace, ladles, cupola, convertor, coke batteries etc.
The sequence of operation of Coke Injection Machine is as under:
1. The coke power is loaded on storage hopper 2.5 cub. meter capacity. This hopper is having electronic weighing arrangement and coke feeding valve operated by gear and VFD drive. The display unit of electronic weighing system shows the amount of coke powder fed into the coke injection machine.
2. The coke power from this hopper is transferred through this valve to the machine as per requirement / as per rate pre-decided.
3. Coke powder from machine is continuously transferred under compressed air pressure in to delivery hose pipe.
4. The delivery hose pipe is connected to coke injection lance having 4 to 5 meter length.
- The one end of coke injection lance is trained into molten metal through appropriate bend. The coke powder is injected through this bend into molted metal gently.
|DryCompressed Air required at 4-5 bars||200 cfm|
|Output of Coke Injection Machine||70 Kg./minute|
|HP Requirement of Injection Machine||3|
|Standard Accessories : Coke Injection Hose Pope I.D. mm (10 Mtrs x 1 Length)||50|
|Coke Injection Lance (5 Mtrs x 1 Length)||1 Nos|
|Weighing System||With Electronic Weighing arrangement|
|Volume of Coke Storage Hopper||2.5 M³|
|No of Load Cells||3|
|Variable A.C. Drive||2 HP|
|Flow rate of coke powder from weighing system||20 to 70 Kg./Minute|